Monday, May 11, 2009

Buddhism

Well, I find it very difficult to find 5 ways my life has been affected by Buddhism. Only newly has the concept of 'Itadekimasu' been introduced into my life, but I like it.

I'm sure that if I spent enough time immersed in Buddhistic culture, my life would be more greatly influenced, but truthfully it has not had such an impact.


I do like the concept of gratitude and appreciation for everything. Acknowledging the togetherness of a community and how we all must work together is a very positive message that I wish more cultures would adopt. I really like learning about all kinds of new religions, so being introduced to Buddhism has been very interesting.

I would like to learn more.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!!
    I CHECKED THE SALT FOR YOU~
    IN SHINTO AND BUDDHISM, SALT WAS USED FOR RITUAL PURIFICATION OF LOCATIONS AND PEOPLE, SUCH AS IN SUMO WRESTLING.
    I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T FIND WHY PUTTING THE SOLT IS IN THE TOILET..
    MY MOTHER TOLD ME THAT A TV SHOW SAID THAT IS A WAY TO PROTECT US FROM SOMETHIND BAD..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about just a general question about your life in America. Has religion affected it? Do you do anything regularly that has to do with religion?

    ReplyDelete