Sunday, May 17, 2009

Greetings!

I greet different people different ways. If I am meeting one of my close friends, we usually hug each other. I almost never shake someone's hand, unless I'm meeting them for the first time. If I'm not sure how close we are as friends, I usually just wave or something.

When I see people I know, I usually say something like, 'Hey! What's up?' or 'Have have you been?' Sometimes me and my friends greet each other jokingly, by saying 'What it do?'

I usually touch people's shoulder or arm while I'm talking to them. I think it seems more friendly. I am usually telling a story using my hands, so sometimes I don't even realize if I am touching someone while I am talking to them. Also, if someone says something mean, I sometimes smack them. Ha, me and my friends smack each other a lot.

I don't hug everyone I know or everyone I meet though, just people I feel close to.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, your name is quite long! But it's something attractive :) Haha, me and my close friends also smack each other, yeah, quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete